ARTIFICIAL CHARCOAL STOVE, SALA OVEN
THE OPTIMAL GRILLING EQUIPMENT FOR THE RESTAURANT
The industrial stove is a popular device in the industrial kitchens such as restaurants, bars, or resorts, an excellent solution bringing the taste of traditional barbecue into the restaurant space, ensuring the same quality of every dish. Not only safe but also durable after long-time use.
There are many types of stoves used in the restaurants with standard features: high cooking capacity, less smoke but retain the taste like a charcoal grill, durable operation.
Toan Phat would like to introduce more detail of these industrial ovens with a variety of designs and functions for the perfect kitchens of restaurants.
SOME POPULAR PRODUCTS
ARTIFICIAL CHARCOAL STOVE
Artificial charcoal stoves use artificial charcoal heated by gas stoves, generating enough heat to cook food without making food burnt. It comes in different sizes, the temperature can be adjusted, and the burners have an independent controller making it more flexible and gas-saving. Artificial charcoal grill types: 2 or 3 burners or combined with a flat fryer.
Salamander Broiler – Sala Broiler – is a compact smokeless grill device for restaurants. With a unique structure, including a smoke-free grill cage and the grill pad, Salamander Broiler’s height can be adjusted quickly. Unlike artificial charcoal grill, which has a knob to us control the temperature, Salamander Broiler uses a height-changing grill system, more manageable for chefs to decide the distance from the foods to the heat source.
STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
ARTIFICIAL CHARCOAL STOVE
- The stove uses gas or electricity to heat lava rock and cook foods instead of using charcoals. The remarkable advantage of this stone is that it makes the meat cooked evenly without burning, retaining the color and deliciousness, mainly not produce PHA or PAHS (a carcinogen) coming from ordinary coal smoke.
- Convenient temperature button, the valve which is made of copper, with an automatic safe thermistor valve, and signal light.
- The artificial charcoal stove uses lava stone to keep the environment with no smoke.
SUSTAINABLE AND DURABLE:
- The oven tray made of gray cast iron, which is heat resistant and safe while for direct cooking.
- The device frame is made from SUS304 stainless steel. It is durable, stainless, and is not
CONVENIENT AND EASY TO CLEAN:
- Removable fat collecting tray which is easy to clean.
- Equipped with a drainage hole on the top, movable artificial stones, help the stove more durable.
- Smart design helps assembly progress easier.
- Heating consumption is only 90000 Btu/ hour, which is low, helps reduce the costs.
- 3-4 levels of height adjustment, the distance between each tray is 8cm. This design helps the chef have the ability to cook like in the typical charcoal stove, produce the good-looking dishes.
- Top hood help remove smoke from another dishes’ cooking.
SAFE AND DURABLE:
- The entire broiler is made of stainless steel (Inox304). This is a high-quality material, ensuring durable operation, not eroded in the kitchen environment of moisture and grease.
- Using gas, which is equipped with automatic ignition, a safety valve for gas shutting off, and the ability to keep the fire priming continuously, bring safety to users.
CONVENIENT FOR LOTS OF DEMANDS
- Salamander broiler has an elegant design, its size (600x (720 + 60) x400) can fit in many different kitchens, it doesn’t take up much space, suitable for many types of restaurant kitchens.
FOOD HYGIENE AND SAFETY:
- Sala broiler is composed of 4 shelves for easy assembly for cleaning or maintenance.
- Stainless steel frame, baking tray, and fat collecting tray can be easily removed for cleaning, ensuring food safety and hygiene after cooking.
- Extra fat-storage place creates no fat burning when baking, convenient for the kitchen’s washing.
ADVANTAGES OF RESTAURANT’S OVENS/ BROILERS
We often use charcoal, coal fuel when we are baking, which creates lots of smoke and ash. They can go into your stomach and cause a lot of diseases. Moreover, you have to check the stove frequently to refill the coal. With a large number of dishes per hour in the restaurant, this solution is not the right choice.
But when we use the artificial charcoal stoves, the smoke problem is completely solved. The operation of artificial charcoal stoves bases on burning gas, so no smoke is created. Sala broiler also has a hood system, which is convenient for closed kitchens.
Foods grilled by artificial charcoal stoves are never raw or burnt because the fire arranges evenly. It is much better than using a traditional oven. With Salamander broilers, the height of the baking tray can be adjusted from the heating source.
The cooling system and baking trays are made of stainless steel to maintain food quality. The grill pad can be removed easily to clean after use.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY INDUSTRIAL ARTIFICIAL STOVES FROM TOAN PHAT?
TOAN PHAT – THE TOP INDUSTRIAL STOVES SUPPLIER IN VIETNAM. With nearly 10 years of experience of consultancy – design – construction of industrial kitchen systems, Toan Phat is proud to be the importer and distributor of artificial charcoal stoves and Salamander broilers from Italy and Malaysia. We provide the products that are not only variable in types and functions but also extremely convenient, easy to use with the best warranty and maintenance.
Our showrooms and demo kitchen systems are right in Ho Chi Minh City. Customers can come directly to experience and receive free consultancy from our professional team. With enthusiastic customer service and long-term warranty, we hope to bring the best satisfaction to our customers.
QUALITY CRITERIA OF TOAN PHAT:
* Quality products, clear origin.
* Consulting installation service attentive delivery.
* Warranty, quick maintenance, genuine components.
Please contact Toan Phat for advice and best price support!
TOAN PHAT TRADING TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY LIMITED
Showroom HoChiMinh city:
210 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Nha Trang: 8th floor Chanh Bon building, 2 Le Thanh Phuong St, Phuong Sai, Nha Trang city
Đa Nang:Hoa Chau Ward, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang city
Hà Nội: Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi capital
Phu Quoc: 01 Hung Vuong st, Ganh Gio, Cua Duong ward, Phu Quoc district, Kiên Giang province
Hotline: 08 9838 9838 – 0905 91 5679
The trust & Quality for your project!